This August, learn about the history of transportation in the 17th and 18th century.
RAIN or SHINE! Homeschool Day at Mission San Luis August 21, 2019 Theme: "17th & 18th-Century Transportation" Different themed homeschool lesson plans for each date: Fun and educational activities on the historic site Living History staff will assist and provide information. Different worksheets geared toward various grade levels. Craft activities: A variety of crafts for different ages.
Activities run from 10 am to 3 pm -- Allow 2 or more hours to complete the activities so start by 1 pm or earlier. No Pre-Registration is Required
Join us at Mission San Luis for ALL our themed homeschool lesson plans on third Wednesdays, January - April and August - October!
Here are the themes planned for the rest of this school year:
- September 18, 2019 - Education at Mission San Luis
- October 16, 2019 - Southeastern Native Tribes in 1703
- January 15, 2020 - Role of Women at Mission San Luis
- February 19, 2020 - Entertainment at Mission San Luis
- March 18, 2020 - The Science Behind Mission San Luis
- April 15, 2020 - Spanish and Apalachee Governance
For more information, go to https://www.tallahasseearts.org/event/homeschool-day-at-mission-san-luis-2/.