Tallahassee Museum Opens New Tree to Tree Adventure Course
Wednesday, May 23 at 06:37 PM
Tallahassee, FL.- Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures Course is now open! Allowing visitors to explore nature from high in the trees, the new Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventure Course at the Tallahassee Museum challenges participants with thrilling elements such as tightropes, crab walks, jungle bridges, nets, and best of all, zip lines.
The course is suitable for a variety of participants based upon height rather than age and is comprised of three different courses for various skill levels. Designed to blend with the Tallahassee Museum’s natural environment, the new course is inspired by the trees and the natural flow of the terrain and flora.
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures is now open to the public. Admission to the Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures is separate from admission to the Tallahassee Museum; however, member discounted rates are available. Course details below. Come enjoy nature from a whole new perspective!
For more information visit www.tallahasseemuseum.org or call (850) 575-8684.
Soaring Cypress ($40)
- Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures’ biggest, fastest, most challenging course
- Features over 55 games and challenges, including swinging bridges, log balances, and more
- Mixture of long zips- some over water features!- and short zips over the native wildlife habitats
- Approximately 2 hours (with safety briefing) to complete
- Course covers almost 30 acres of flora, fauna, and forest
- Soar up to 50 feet in the air
Canopy Crossing ($25)
- Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures’ intermediate course
- Features over 18 exciting games and challenges
- Includes thrilling zips through the canopy
- Approximately 60 minute adventure experience
- Up to 25 feet in the air- the perfect view!
TREEmendous Adventues ($15)
- Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures’ super fun kids course
- Features cool challenges
- Allows parents to walk alongside their little adventurers
- Approximately 45 minutes to complete
- In close proximity to the Trail Break Café, playground and picnic area