Make Your Location A Star
FilmTallahassee is always looking for new locations that represent the Big Bend. Whether it’s a home, farm, business, backyard or forest, if you want to showcase your location to motion picture and television producers for potential filming activity in the Big Bend, this is the place to do it!
Before you begin, you must first read and accept the Location Submission Agreement.
Here are some examples of the types of photos that will best represent your property listing.
- Front Exterior Shot
- Reverse picture from front of the location looking out
- Pictures of the interiors all angles with appropriate lighting
- For homes, photograph hallways and kitchen, living room looking into other rooms, living room with lots of light, master bedroom
- Exterior shots should include entryways, front/back of location, access from street, any parking areas or areas suitable for production base camps or offices.
- A panoramic view of the location from as many angles as possible
We recommend using a digital camera to photograph your property, however, you can use a 35mm film camera and have the images developed onto a digital CD. There are also disposable digital cameras available for purchase at your local drug store, complete with detailed instructions on how to operate the camera and store digital images onto a CD. If you have any questions regarding the process, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Format for Images:
- Each photo image must be in JPEG format.
- 144-150 dpi
- File Size between 200KB – 1MB
- JPEG Compression = 10 maximum quality
- 1024-768 resolution or higher for large size web browsing
- Physical photo size no larger than 8.5” x 11” to allow for standard page printing.