This event is a competitive basketball tournament open to all girls and boys teams regardless of affiliation.
Girls and boys basketball teams between the ages of 10-17 throughout Florida and the Southeast Region will be attending in preparation of national and college exposure events.
Additionally, NCAA Divisions II, III, NAIA, and NCJAA coaches will be invited to attend and view talent rich teams.
Tournament games shcedule are developed a week prior to the event and posted on www.cometsget.net and www.scorbot.com
Comets Basketball Overview:
- Tournaments follow Comets Basketball Rules and default to YBOA Rules and Regulations as necessary
- Mandatory Team Check-In of all teams
- Three Game Guarantee, with Pool Play Format
- Team and Player Awards, Fun and Great Competition
- Host Hotel Accommodations - cometsget.hotelplanner.com
- Certified Officials, Quality Gym Facilities & Cost Effective
- Air Conditioned Gym Facilties & On-site Concessions
- On-line Tournament Registration & Payment
- Scorbot Scoring System - including Live Score Updates
- Quality Events - Organized & Managed Events
For more information, go to http://www.cometsget.net/tournaments/.