Florida State's Garnet And Gold Spring Game will take place on April 14th at 6 p.m. inside Doak Campbell Stadium. Seating in the main bowl of Doak Campbell Stadium is general admission.
The Dunlap Champions Club will offer general admission seating. Tickets in the Dunlap Champions Club include food and non-alcoholic beverages. beer, wine and spirits will be available for purchase. 2018 Seminole Booster members are encouraged to Login to receive discounted Spring Game tickets in the Dunlap Champions Club
Travel back to the 90's at the conclusion of the game with an on-field concert and fireworks. The concert lineup includes Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa, and Rob Base. Concert Field Passes are available for purchase at this time.
Things to Know:
- Date and time of the game? Saturday, April 14th at 6 p.m
- Do I need a ticket? Yes. Tickets are on sale now and are $10.
- How about Parking? Parking is free in designated lots and opens at 10 a.m. Look for parking map for available lots as the game approaches.
- Are the seats assigned? All seating in the stadium is general admission. (Except the Champions Club.)
- What time do gate open? 4 p.m.
- Is the concert free and when does it start? Concert is free with a game ticket and will begin approximately 20 minutes following the game.
- Will there be a Friday Night Block Party? Yes, at CollegeTown from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. featuring Smithfield.
- Will the Spring Game be televised? No, but it will be streamed on ACC Network Extra.
- Will there be a baseball game this year? Yes. Baseball hosts the Duke Blue Devils at 6 p.m. on Friday, 2 p.m. on Saturday and 1 p.m. on Sunday.
Also, don't miss FSU Baseball Vs. Duke earlier in the afternoon at 2pm in Dick Howser Stadium. Tickets go on sale Mon. Feb 12.
For more information, go to http://seminoles.com/springgame/.