Octoberfest is a Great Time at Springhill Farm
Things to do at the farm include:
- Get lost in the Crop Maze.
- Pan for real Georgia Gold
- Find Your Perfect Pumpkins.
- Launch the Pumpkin Chunker.
- Horseback riding.
- Pumpkin games.
- Haunted maze and hayride on Friday night, Oct 27 and Saturday night Oct 28 8pm-11pm
- Fall Family Fun
Open Weekends in October: Saturday, 10am till 6pm. Sunday, 12 noon to 6pm
- Entry fee: $5 per person ages 3 and over.
- Armbands: $10 per person over age 3 and includes entry fee. Includes our pumpkin games, the seven acre maze, 3 bounce houses, tire swings,unlimted hayrides and paint for painting a purchased pumpkin.
- Horse rides: $7.00 A led ride on a trail down to the Pumpkin Patch and around the top of the hill. Great photo opportunity.
- Haunted maze and hayride. $10.00 for 13 and over and $8 for under 13. Under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- May not be suitable for small children. No drop offs for under 14. Farm will close at 12pm.
- Pumpkins: $4 for pie pumpkins, $8 for medium(this size is large compared to other pumpkin sellers) $12 for large, $45 for extra extra large.
- Pumpkin Chunkin. $10.00 You can launch your pumpkin on our 20 ft tall 1000 pound “Pumpkin Chunker”
- to see if yours can go the distance. Pumpkin included.
For more information, call 229-400-0329 or go to http://springhilltreefarm.com/octoberfest/.