The Tallahassee Ballet School offers a variety of opportunities for dancers to train over the summer. These full-day workshops provide intensive training for dancers of primary levels and above, under the direction of American Ballet Theatre(r) Nation. Workshops are one week in duration and are offered for the following for the following experience levels:
- Pre-Pointe (Workshop A, June 26-June 30)
- Student Division (Workshop A, June 26-June 30)
- Beginning Pointe (Workshop B, June 19-June 23)
- Pointe (Workshop B, June 19-June 23)
- Intermediate/Advanced (Workshop C, August 7-11)
For more information, call 850-728-2932 or go to http://www.tallahasseearts.org/event/summer-dance-workshops-at-the-tallahassee-ballet-school/.