Historic Downtown Thomasville, invites you to journey into the past and experience the spirit of Christmas!
The 31st Annual Victorian Christmas has been redsigned to better highlight Thomasville's Victorian past. Stroll the bricks and be entertained by violinists, carolers, and pianists. Marvel at magicians and pantomimes of yesteryear. Experience the Magic Lantern Show- America's only 1890s visual extravaganza projected on a full sized screen (the boisterous kind of show that led to the movies!). Shop, dine, and welcome the holiday season in Downtown Thomasville!
Both Nights Will Feature:
- Carriage Rides
- Live Nativity presented by First Baptist Church - Jefferson St. next to the Historic Courthouse
- Visits with St. Nick
- "Kings Voices" Singers Dressed in Fine Victorian Fashion presented by First Baptist Church
- Marshmallow Toasting and Chestnut Roasting by Boy Scouts
- Plein Air Artists provided by Accidental Gallery
- Live Entertainment on the Amphitheater Stage
- Street Performers
- Community Performances
- Live Freeze Models at The New Image
- The Victorian Magic Lantern Show in the Municipal Auditorium
- Delicious Food Vendors of all types
- ...and more!
For more information, call 229-228-7977 or go to http://www.thomasvillega.com/Content/Default/8/322/320/thomasville-visitor%27s-center/festivals/victorian-christmas-festival.html.