Skip the stress! If you don't feel like cooking this Thanksgiving, there are plenty of Tallahassee dining options to be thankful for instead. Reservations are recommended.
Here are some of the area restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving Day:
- A La Provence— 1415 Timberlane Rd, open 11:00a.m.—4:00p.m., serving a three-course traditional Thanksgiving meal for $43 a person.
- Azu Lucy Ho’s—3220 Apalachee Parkway, open 11:00a.m.—8:00p.m., call 850-893-4112 or visit azulucyhos.com for full menu and reservations.
- China Super Buffet—2698 North Monroe St., open 12:00p.m.—8:00p.m., special holiday buffet featuring both turkey and ham.
- Cracker Barrel—2920 Hospitality St., open 6:00a.m.—10:00p.m., serving both the regular menu and holiday menu as well as to-go family Thanksgiving meals.
- Juicy Blue, 316 W. Tennessee St., open 6:00a.m.—10:00p.m., tapas restaurant and bar located on the first floor of the Four Points by Sheraton.
- Kacey’s Buffet—2545 N Monroe St, open 11:00a.m.—4:00p.m., the buffet is featuring traditional Thanksgiving staples for $9.75 a person plus tax.
- Marie Livingston’s Steakhouse—2705 Apalachee Parkway, open 11a.m.—5:00p.m., featuring a turkey, ham or prime rib special with traditional sides for $23.95, including dessert.
- Ted’s Montana Grill—1954 Village Green Way, open 11a.m.—9:00p.m., offering traditional Thanksgiving meals for $29/pp as well as the traditional menu.
- TGI Friday’s—3390 Capital Circle NE, open 11a.m.—2:00a.m., offering a $25 turkey platter special as well as the full menu.